Seminar at OSU
Linear Algebra Problems by Topics
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- If the Nullity of a Linear Transformation is Zero, then Linearly Independent Vectors are Mapped to Linearly Independent Vectors
- Find All Values of $x$ such that the Matrix is Invertible
- Find All Eigenvalues and Corresponding Eigenvectors for the $3\times 3$ matrix
- Find All Values of $a$ which Will Guarantee that $A$ Has Eigenvalues 0, 3, and -3.
- Compute the Determinant of a Magic Square
- How to Diagonalize a Matrix. Step by Step Explanation.
- Eigenvalues of Orthogonal Matrices Have Length 1. Every $3\times 3$ Orthogonal Matrix Has 1 as an Eigenvalue
- Range, Null Space, Rank, and Nullity of a Linear Transformation from $\R^2$ to $\R^3$
- Eigenvalues of Real Skew-Symmetric Matrix are Zero or Purely Imaginary and the Rank is Even
- The Intersection of Two Subspaces is also a Subspace
- Eigenvalues of a Hermitian Matrix are Real Numbers
- Determine Whether Each Set is a Basis for $\R^3$
- 12 Examples of Subsets that Are Not Subspaces of Vector Spaces