This website’s goal is to encourage people to enjoy Mathematics!
This website is no longer maintained by Yu. ST is the new administrator.
Linear Algebra Problems by Topics
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- What is the Probability that Selected Coin was Two-Headed?
- If a Smartphone is Defective, Which Factory Made It?
- If At Least One of Two Coins Lands Heads, What is the Conditional Probability that the First Coin Lands Heads?
- Probability of Having Lung Cancer For Smokers
- Overall Fraction of Defective Smartphones of Three Factories
- How to Diagonalize a Matrix. Step by Step Explanation.
- Determine Whether Each Set is a Basis for $\R^3$
- How to Find a Basis for the Nullspace, Row Space, and Range of a Matrix
- The Matrix for the Linear Transformation of the Reflection Across a Line in the Plane
- Find a Basis and the Dimension of the Subspace of the 4-Dimensional Vector Space
- If there are More Vectors Than a Spanning Set, then Vectors are Linearly Dependent
- Find a Basis for the Subspace spanned by Five Vectors
- Find a Basis of the Eigenspace Corresponding to a Given Eigenvalue
- Range, Null Space, Rank, and Nullity of a Linear Transformation from $\R^2$ to $\R^3$
- 12 Examples of Subsets that Are Not Subspaces of Vector Spaces